advertisement

Eva Longoria Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body in Bikini Snap from Her Vacation

Eva Longoria Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body in Bikini Snap from Her Vacation

Eva Longoria is enjoying herself in the sun!

The new mom has been sharing some snaps from her tropical family vacation, showing off her post-baby body in a red bikini.

On Wednesday, the actress, 43, posed for a poolside photo, showing fans a side view of her toned tummy and captioning the photo, “Sunsets.”

RELATED: Eva Longoria Handpicks the Very Best Gifts for Mom on Mother’s Day

Earlier this week, she posted a similar poolside photo wearing the same bright red bikini — showing off her figure while holding a yoga pose.

“Ohmmmm or Ommmmm depending who you are,” the Desperate Housewives alum captioned the photo.

Longoria also shared some adorable photos of her baby son, Santiago, from their family vacation.

“Baby at the beach!” she wrote alongside a photo of her and Santiago relaxing together on a beach chair.

RELATED: In the Bag! Eva Longoria Carries Purse Featuring Son Santiago’s Picture — and This Sweet Message

Longoria and her husband José “Pepe” Bastón welcomed their son, Santiago Enrique Bastón, on June 19, 2018. He is the pair’s first child, joining Bastón’s three children from a previous marriage who, Longoria told PEOPLE in an interview last year, are obsessed with their baby brother.

View this post on Instagram

Baby at the beach! 👙👶🏻👣

A post shared by Eva Longoria Baston (@evalongoria) on Apr 23, 2019 at 1:43pm PDT

//www.instagram.com/embed.js

“Santiago’s siblings are crazy about him,” Longoria said. “They want to take him everywhere, and they FaceTime with him daily when possible.”

Bastón, 51, is president of Televisa, the largest media company in Latin America. He and Longoria began dating in 2013 and were engaged in Dubai in December 2015, eventually tying th

Read more: https://people.com/style/eva-longoria-post-baby-body-bikini-vacation-photo/

Tamron Hall, 48, Welcomes First Child, Son Moses

Tamron Hall, 48, Welcomes First Child, Son Moses

Tamron Hall is a mom!

On Thursday the former Today host, 48, announced the birth to her first child — a baby boy named Moses — with husband Steven.

Hall shared the exciting news on Instagram, posting a photo of herself wearing a hat adorned with the baby’s name while she held him.

“Moses & Mama!! I can’t wait to introduce y’all to my #sonshine,” wrote Hall. “Photo credit: Dad who can’t stop crying tears of joy. Thank y’all for the love and support. It got us here.”

Hall first announced her pregnancy last month, revealing she was 32 weeks along.

Alongside a series of images that showed off her baby bump and one with now new dad Steven, Hall wrote, “I’ve wanted to share this news for many months and now finally my doctor has said I am in a safe place, at 32 weeks, to share my joy with y’all.”

“So, it’s clear a daytime talk show isn’t the only thing I’ve been trying to produce!” joked Hall, who wore a one-shoulder white dress for the first snapshot.

“There have been many tears, but today I embrace the smiles,” she continued. “My husband Steven and I are beyond excited! We’re in constant prayer, so if you pray, add us to your list; if you meditate, send calmness our way; and if you believe in luck, we’ll happily take that too.”

Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Parents newsletter.

A few minutes prior, Hall teased her announcement, sharing a video of herself dancing to “Baby Shark” and holding a related book in front of her belly.

She then took the book away and showed off her belly, singing and dancing along to the popular kids’ tune before telling the camera, “Surprise! Can you believe it? I’m about to be a mommy shark really soon!”

A source previously told PEOPLE, Hall has been waiting for this moment for years.

“Tamron is absolutely thrilled. This is a long-held dream for her, and to be honest, for a very long time she thought this wasn’t in the cards for her,” the source said of Hall’s pregnancy news.

“This journey has been a long one, and there were a ton of ups and downs and she’s just so happy to finally be in a place to be able to share this news. This is truly the happiest time of her life.”

Hall has been open about her desires t

Read more: https://people.com/parents/tamron-hall-welcomes-first-child-moses/

Trump’s Walk of Fame Star Defaced Yet Again — This Time, with a Putin Jab

Trump’s Walk of Fame Star Defaced Yet Again — This Time, with a Putin Jab

At this point, Donald Trump may consider building a protective wall around his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

The president’s famous red tile, which he received in 2007 for his hosting role on NBC’s The Apprentice, has been vandalized and damaged multiple times since his foray into politics — some trashing it with offensive language, others duplicating it in a massive prank, and two smashing it into pieces (one with a pickaxe and the other with a sledgehammer).

Comedian George Lopez even once pretended to pee on the star.

On Wednesday morning, there was another defacement, this time from two angry Trump critics who painted the star black with spray paint and then added the phrase “Putin’s Bitch” over it in white.

According to TMZ, who obtained footage of the graffitists in the act, it all happened around 3:40 a.m. local time. Hours later, the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce sent a cleaning crew to strip away the markings.

RELATED: Donald Trump’s Walk of Fame Star Destroyed by Man with a Pickaxe — Again

RELATED: 50 Fake Trump Stars Placed on Walk of Fame After City Council Votes to Recommend Permanent Removal

Leron Gubler, the president of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, told PEOPLE in 2016 that a star has “never” been removed from the walk. “Once a star has been added to the Walk, it is considered a part of the historic fabric of the Hollywood Walk of Fame,” he said.

That didn’t stop the West Hollywood City Council from trying. In August 2018, they unanimously voted in favor of a resolution requesting that the Los Angeles City Council and Hollywood Chamber of Commerce take action in permanently removing the star.

Their decision, CNN reported, is not legally binding because the West Hollywood City Council has no jurisdiction over the Walk of Fame.

In a statement to CNN, West Hollywood Mayor John Duran said, “The West Hollywood City Council did not pass the resolution because Donald Trump is a conservative or a Republican. Earning a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is an honor. When one belittles and attacks minorities, immigrants, Muslims, people with disabilities or women — the honor no longer exists.”

Duran added to the outlet that such a request has never been made befo

Read more: https://people.com/politics/trumps-walk-of-fame-star-defaced-yet-again-this-time-with-a-putin-jab/

Joe Biden Announces He Is Running for President Against Donald Trump After Skipping 2016 Race

Joe Biden Announces He Is Running for President Against Donald Trump After Skipping 2016 Race

Former Vice President Joe Biden will challenge Donald Trump for the presidency.

The longtime senator from Delaware-turned-presidential candidate-turned-running mate and vice president announced his campaign early Thursday morning with a video message.

“The core values of this nation… our standing in the world… our very democracy…everything that has made America — America –is at stake,” the text alongside the video said. “That’s why today I’m announcing my candidacy for President of the United States.”

The core values of this nation… our standing in the world… our very democracy…everything that has made America — America –is at stake. That’s why today I’m announcing my candidacy for President of the United States. #Joe2020 https://t.co/jzaQbyTEz3

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) April 25, 2019

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

Biden, 76, served as former President Barack Obama‘s right-hand man for two terms and enters a crowded field of Democratic candidates as the immediate frontrunner in name recognition and most polling, even if his age and historically more moderate voting record put him at odds with the party’s progressive wing. (As with any politician with so many years of service, Biden must contend with a long record of bills, votes and positions; some of which have evolved.)

In his 2017 memoir, Promise Me, Dad, Biden wrote that he was prevented from challenging former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination because his oldest son, Beau, died of brain cancer.

RELATED: Joe Biden Recalls Son Beau’s Final Moments — He Said, ‘Dad, I’m Not Afraid’

Since then, Biden has not hidden his weighing of a 2020 bid, but his candidacy will not be without controversy.

Earlier this year multiple women came forward to say his behavior around them — such as touching their back or kissing their forehead without asking — was physically invasive and made them uncomfortable.

Speaking with the Washington Post, one woman said, “I do not consider my experience to have been sexual assault or harassment.” Still, she said, “It was the kind of inappropriate behavior that makes many women feel uncomfortable and unequal in the workplace.”

Biden subsequently released

Read more: https://people.com/politics/joe-biden-is-running-for-president-2020/

Former MLB Star Eric Byrnes Sets World Record After Playing 420 Holes of Golf in 24 Hours

Former MLB Star Eric Byrnes Sets World Record After Playing 420 Holes of Golf in 24 Hours

A former MLB player recently proved his skills extended far beyond the diamond.

Earlier this week, Eric Byrnes set a world record for speed after he played 420 holes of golf in 24 hours, Golf Channel reports.

From 7 a.m. Monday to 7 a.m. Tuesday, Byrnes, a former outfielder for Oakland A’s and Arizona Diamondbacks, played what turned out to be more than 23 rounds of golf at the Ocean Course at Half Moon Bay Golf Links outside of San Fransisco, California.

The 43-year-old athlete-turned-analyst even used a glow-in-the-dark ball to continue his play overnight, the outlet reports.

With the accomplishment, Byrnes takes the title for the most holes of golf played in a 24-hour period in the Guinness Book of World Records. The last person to earn the accolade was Australian Ian Colston in 1971 after playing 401 holes, according to Golf.com.

7am Mon to 7am Tues we were able to play 420 holes @HalfMoonBayGolf to set a new official @GWR by surpassing the old mark set 47 years ago by Australian Ian Colston who played 401 holes… GRATEFUL for the incredible @LTPFoundation & @HighfiveHQ @jmanuele support 👊#LetThemPlay pic.twitter.com/gILkm5PgeU

— Eric Byrnes (@byrnes22) April 24, 2019

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

RELATED: Mom Breaks World Record for Fastest 10K with Daughters in Double Stroller: ‘Look What We Did!’

Byrnes also set out to achieve the impressive milestone as a way to bring awareness to his charity, Let Them Play Foundation.

The former baseball player started Let Them Play with his wife Tarah as a way to prevent children from inactivity and encourage participation in outdoor sport, by raising funds and awareness.

The speed golf record was officially broken at 5:31 a.m. PT on Tuesday morning with another hour and 29 minutes left to play, Let Them Play Foundation announced. With that time, the former baseball player kept playing and finished another 18 holes.

It’s Official!

We have a new 24 Hour Speed Golf @GWR World Record holder… https://people.com/sports/former-mlb-star-eric-byrnes-world-record-golf-24-hours/

advertisement

The Opinion Poll

advertisement

National Weather

Click on Map for Forecast